There will be a SANA course conducted on the 17th June (next Thursday). Below are the details:
SANA Course @ Seng Kang CC [Thurs, 17th June]
Reporting Time: 8.30am
Reporting Venue: Seng Kang MRT Station Control
Duration: 9am to 5pm
Attire: Half-U (Scout/School Tee and Scout Pants/Culottes, proper shoes and socks)
I/C: Ann Peng
– Participants are expected to reach the course venue (Seng Kang CC) by 8.45am, so do meet the reporting timing stated above.
– Do have your breakfast before reporting
– Should you not attend the course for whatever reasons, you will be expected to pay the course fee of $10 and will not be allowed to go for subsequent courses.
– To pass the course, you need to attend the full duration. No one is to leave the course halfway.
Things to Bring
2) Water bottle
3) Money for lunch (about $10)
List of Participants
1) Ann Peng
4) Wei Ying
8) Ying Ting
9) Li Ping
10) Kwong Shin
11) Hoong Jing
12) Jing Yang
15) Ying Jian
How To Go
1) Take the MRT to either Dhoby Ghaut MRT if you are travelling from the North via Woodlands, or to Outram MRT if you are travelling from the West via Jurong East.
2) Switch to the NEL and take the train to Seng Kang MRT Station
3) Alight and meet at the Station Control. Ann Peng will be there to take attendance and lead the group there.
4) Alternatively, you can meet at CCK or Yew Tee and go as a group. The journey will take approximately 1hr15mins.