The briefing only involve NPC Team Leader (Xiao Ming). The Assistant Team Leader may want to assist with the briefing.
For those who are going to this event, please take note of the following details:
Event: 6th National Patrol Camp – Final Event Briefing
Date: 18th October 2008
Venue: Scouts HQ – Multi-Purpose Hall
Duration: 1400hrs – 1600hrs
Attire: Half-U with Scout Shirt
Please take note of the following important information:
– Be there at least 10 mins earlier
– The event will also include balloting of campsite
– Teams are to be prepared that the camping area allocated may be reduced to 9m x 9m, due to limited camping spaces and safety constraints.
– For pioneering component, teams building structures exceeding 7m in height are to inform Scout Leaders b7 17th Oct 08 by 5pm.
– Delivery of the logistics will be on 26th Nov 08 (PM). ALL team members are to keep that whole day free.
To ALL NPC Team members,
Exams are over. Please keep your Fridays & Saturdays FREE for trainings. We have limited time for practice till the actually day!